Monday, March 22, 2010

Pinwheel Party Blocks Two and Three

The Pinwheel Party Quilt Along is a weekly block.......
nomally.... that's great.... keeps me motivated.
However----- with my dad having surgery and then family visiting us right after I got back from my staying with my mom in the intensive care waiting room....... well, you get the picture..... got a little behind on Quilt Along.  But I'm all caught up:)  Thanks to my dear hubby leaving with his brother, nephew, and grandson to go to Bristol, TN for Nascar.  Yeah! 5 whole days all by myself ---- whoopee..... I got so much done..... and hardly anything done. Take a look at my pinwheel blocks two and three..... and I will throw pinwheel block one back into the mix as a mind jogger.  Funny how we forget so quickly.
Here she is....  BLOCK ONE
Love those bright colors in direct contrast to the black!


Now here is the newest star of the show
BLOCK TWO

Is your head twirling?
And finally.. along comes
BLOCK THREE
Watch out! because
BLOCK FOUR
 is to be released today!

I hope to finish it before
my love returns tonight.

Hugs!
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca, the pinwheel blocks look great...I love that black and multi dotted fabric...it really makes the blocks sing. Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.... I can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete