Friday, March 19, 2010

Projects 14..,15..,16...,17..,18..,19---- A Gift for Max

My friend Amanda Trahan is also a very gifted hairdresser.  She does my hair...... thank goodness.

Another friend of Amanda's recentely delivered a new baby boy------- his name is Max.
Amanda called me and said the magic words...
He's a boy...... I'm thinking light blue and fluer de lis because Rebecca Power's (a.k.a. Max's mom) is from New Orleans.  That's it--- that's all the input she had.
The rest was left to my imagination and creativity.    Yipee!   I was on a mission.
Thrilled to have creative license. ... this is when I turn out my best projects.  Even when I use a pattern---- I change it---- can't help myself --- I'm creative and a little hardheaded.
Take a look at what I came up with:

A box!  Isn't it beautiful?  Applique Fluer de lis ----- crazy patchwork ---- ribbon tie....
It's sooooooo dreamy...... and it will be useful too.  Mom can store baby momentoes and other things in it.
What's that?   What did you say?   
"What's in the box?"
Oh yeah....hehehe

Everything Max needs for a coordinated daper young man.
Have a look:  Isn't it precious?

A Romper, Hat, Shoes, Bib, and Burp Pad!  Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment